Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Skip Bin Hire Butler
Ian hughes – Jim’s Local Agent
I spent four years running my own retail clothing outlet then I saw the advert for Jim’s skip bins. I liked what I saw so I bought a franchise. The best move I ever made.
I have got comprehensive range of skip bins (all size available) can fullfill to all your rubbish removal needs in a fast, effective and easy-to-use manner.
Butler’s Leading Skip Bin & Rubbish Removal Services
Jims Skip Bins is your all time professionals when it comes to rubbish removal or rental skip bin services in Butler (South Perth) and surrounding areas. We have 2, 3 and 4 metre bins, customers requiring larger bins are offered multiple bins at a competitive prices. I believe in and offer my customers reliability, prompt and efficient service, flexibility and friendliness. Call us for rubbish removal and skip bin hire services in Butler, WA area!
Why book Jim’s Skip Bin Hire?
- Compliant with council by-laws
- A name you can trust
- Reliable Franchisees
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers
- Licensed and accredited
- Jim’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- OH&S licensed and qualified
Ian services the following suburbs:
- Butler, Clarkson, Mindarie, Wanneroo, Tapping, Ellenbrook, Greenwood, Kingsley, Carine, kallaroo, Hillarys, Landsdale, Kinross.
AFFORDABLE SKIP BIN HIRE IN BUTLER
Need skip bin hire in Butler? Jim’s Skip Bins has you covered! We are known all over Australia with almost 4,000 branches providing high quality skip rental services. We blend great customer service with amazing prices and quality skips and waste disposal services.
Whether you’re looking for small bins that can assist you with domestic waste removal, or larger skips that are suitable for construction and commercial usage, we’re here to help. We offer a huge range of skips that suit all needs, and our team is always at hand to help you make the right choice.
DOS AND DON’TS WHEN HIRING A SKIP
Planning to hire skip bins in Butler? Consider these dos and don’ts before you rent!
- Get a permit! This is absolutely essential if you are planning on keeping your skip on public property or a public road. Before you go ahead and rent a skip from Jim’s Skip Bins, you should contact your local authorities to find out what you need to do to get permission and to find out how long you will be able to keep your skip on the public land. Once that’s sorted, you can get in touch and begin your rental right away!
- Consider the kind of waste you’re going to be throwing away. At Jim’s Skip Bins we offer a variety of skips for many kinds of waste, but you should consider whether your waste is suitable for a skip. Human or animal waste cannot be disposed of using skips, and nor can corrosive or chemical solutions – even if they’re in sealed pots or cans. Tyres, paint, solvents, or fluorescent tubes also cannot be thrown into skips.
- Hire a skip that’s too small! Don’t worry about blowing your budget with a bigger skip. Our team are here to help you get a skip that will fit all of your waste, at a price you can afford. If you rent a skip that is too small in the hope of saving money, it will likely cost you more money when you require extra removals!
- Think you can dispose of waste cheaper on your own. We are experts in waste disposal and skip rental, and we know that you can save money by renting a skip. You won’t have to make multiple trips to the dump, and you won’t have to deal with all the regulatory processes required by local authorities to get rid of your waste. You’ll save money by renting one of our many skip bins in Butler!
AVAILABLE IN NEIGHBOURHOODS ACROSS BUTLER
We offer skip bins in Butler for hire across the region. Whether you’re looking for a solution for waste removal during a residential renovation project or a larger skip bin for a large commercial construction operation, we’ve got you covered.
Contact our local Butler branch of Jim’s Skip Bins and our team will be at hand to discuss your needs, the timeframe in which you’ll need the skip, and what size bin you’ll need.