Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Skip Bin Hire in Epping
We have a huge range of waste containers available for short and long term hire.
We offer 2 metre, 3 metre 4 metre, 6 metre, 8 metre rubbish bins and car waste removal in some areas.
For over 17 years Jim’s waste removal franchises have developed a reputation second to none.
Our franchise is governed by the Jim’s Group 100% satisfaction guarantee which ensures that you are fully satisfied with our service.
No matter how big or how small we have bins for hire to suit your needs like the mini bins.
Call us today or “book a bin” today and remove that unwanted rubbish and waste from your home or business.
Would you like a free quote for skip bin hire in Epping?
At Jim’s Skip Bins we offer a hassle free, no fuss, 100% free quote when you enquire about our skip bin hire. We promise we’re not going to keep you on the phone all day either – our quotes can be given in under 10 minutes! We are quick, easy to deal with, and our benefits don’t stop there.
Jim’s was started as nothing but a part-time venture to help Jim put himself through his PhD. This was almost 20 years ago, and now, the Jim’s name is recognised internationally. In that time, we have amassed over 3,800 franchises, meaning that whether you’re looking for skip bin hire in Epping or anywhere else in Australia; Jim’s Skip Bins has you covered.
How could a Jim’s Skip Bin benefit me?
Where do we start? There are so many advantages to choosing Jim’s skip bins in Epping that we could talk about them forever. Here are just a few:
- Free quotes to get you started
- A large variety of skips to choose from – We offer skips of every size, ranging from a small 2m3 to a massive 31m3. We also offer different ‘types’ of skip depending on what you plan to fill the skip with.
- Trained professionals who wont leave you stuck – With a Jim’s Skip Bin you’re at no risk of being ‘dumped’ with a full skip. One of our trained professionals will remove your skip when you no longer need it.
- You are creating a safer, cleaner Australia by working with us – Our team know all about proper and efficient waste disposal.
What do you mean “a safer, cleaner Australia”?
At Jim’s, we pride ourselves on our waste management. Our team are all well versed, and more importantly well trained in the importance of safe and efficient waste removal.
Once your skip is full, we will remove it so that you don’t have to, and then dispose of the waste inside. This is something that we achieve by offering a wide variety of skips to suit your needs. We offer 5 different types of skip, each with their own purposes;
- General Waste – These are ideal for when your spring clean has gotten a bit more extreme than you’d imagined!
- Builders – Our Builders bins are good for household renovations, as they can take not only general household waste, but also building materials.
- Bricks and Concrete – The Bricks bins are great for bigger projects, such as remodels.
- Dirt – Thinking about remodelling your garden? Then our dirt (and soil) bins will be ideal for you.
- Green Waste – These bins are perfect for anyone doing a spot of landscaping this summer, because we all know you can’t only do one part without the rest…and it all adds up!
Having such a wide variety of skips means that we don’t have to just dump everything into a landfill, and allow substances that could be potentially harmful when mixed together to interact with each other. By using separate skip bins, Jim’s is promoting not only a cleaner Australia with less dumped garbage, but a safer one too.
At Jim’s Skip Bins we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and all of our skip bins are available for delivery in Epping so call us now and let’s arrange a day and time that suits you to deliver your bin(s).
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Join our mailing list and find the latest offers from Jim’s group for all deals to destinations across the world.