Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Skip Bin Hire in Balga
We have a huge range of waste containers available for short and long term hire.
We offer 2 metre, 3 metre 4 metre, 6 metre, 8 metre rubbish bins and car waste removal in some areas.
For over 17 years Jim’s waste removal franchises have developed a reputation second to none.
No matter how big or how small we have bins for hire to suit your needs like the mini bins.
Call us today or “book a bin” today and remove that unwanted rubbish and waste from your home or business.
See our complete list of services below.
Link to: Skip Bin Price PageLink to: Skip Bin Size Guide (March 2022)Link to: Skip Bins – Industries We Serve Page
The best skip bin hire company in Balga
For nearly 40 years, Jim’s has been providing professional home maintenance services in Australia. We are a trusted brand name nationwide, and that’s a given when you’ve been in business as long as we have. It’s just not possible to achieve so much success over such a long time if you’re not doing everything right.
Now in Balga you can hire skip bins in Balga from Jim’s Skip Bins by calling 131-546. You will receive the same excellent value and standard of service that you can expect from any Jim’s franchise, so you can order your skip bin delivery with complete confidence.
Is a permit needed for skip bins in Balga?
Balga is governed locally by the City of Stirling. The situation here is that you won’t need a permit if you can fit the skip bin entirely on your own privately held land. Permits are only needed when you want to place your skip bin on public land.
Getting a permit for public placement is not a difficult process in Balga, but you’ll need to ensure that you comply with all the safety regulations and that the skip bin itself is compliant. When you hire from Jim’s you can already be certain of that. We can also help with getting the approval as long as you contact us sufficiently in advance of when you need the skip bin delivered to your Balga property. Otherwise the paperwork would not be completed in time.
How to avoid problems when hiring a skip bin
Because skip bins hire in Balga are constantly in demand, you should be sure to book in advance to make sure you don’t miss out. This is especially important if you need the bin for a particular date.
Another thing to know is that it’s strictly forbidden to burn anything in a skip bin. It’s illegal, and besides that, it will damage the bin. So don’t do that.
You also have to be careful that what you’re disposing of is not something that’s prohibited from being disposed of in this way.
Examples of things you can’t normally dispose of in a skip bin include:
- The toxic substances they contain will pollute the environment and can also be dangerous in some situations. The EPA can issue fines of up to $1 million for violations of the law about battery disposal, and it is also possible to receive a criminal conviction for it.
- Flammable liquids such as petrol. The serious risk of fire or explosion makes it very obvious you can’t legally dispose of these liquids in a skip bin, even if they’re in a sealed container.
- These need to be taken to an authorised collection centre for disposal, and should not be mixed with other waste.
- Fluorescent tubes. Very dangerous items that require careful handling and disposal. These need to be taken to an authorised collection centre. You must be very careful when moving and transporting them, because if the tubes break, the interior of your vehicle will contain toxic mercury vapour.
- Firearms, ammunition, and explosives. You need to have a special permit just to possess these items in any Australian state. Disposing of them in a bin can get you in trouble for improper disposal of restricted items, but there are worse problems you could face. If somebody retrieves the items from the bin, you could be held liable for any damages subsequently caused, and you could also face criminal prosecution.
If you have items on this list to dispose of, Jim’s can help. We will either isolate and remove the items separately, or refer you to authorities that specialise in the removal of items in the category to which your items belong. The correct approach depends on the legal and safety requirements with regard to the items. For more information, contact Jim’s Skip Bins on 131-546.
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Join our mailing list and find the latest offers from Jim’s group for all deals to destinations across the world.