Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Skip Bin Hire in Riverstone
We have a huge range of waste containers available for short and long term hire.
We offer 2 metre, 3 metre 4 metre, 6 metre, 8 metre rubbish bins and car waste removal in some areas.
For over 17 years Jim’s waste removal franchises have developed a reputation second to none.
Our franchise is governed by the Jim’s Group 100% satisfaction guarantee which ensures that you are fully satisfied with our service.
No matter how big or how small we have bins for hire to suit your needs like the mini bins.
Call us today or “book a bin” today and remove that unwanted rubbish and waste from your home or business.
Skip Bin Hire in Riverstone
Need to hire a skip bin in Riverstone? This Sydney suburb is peaceful and beautiful and if you are looking for a skip bin for hire, then you likely would love to keep your home nice and clean. It is so important for all businesses and residents to do their part, and at Jim’s Skip Bins we try our best to make it easier for you to keep your sites clean and green.
We rent skip bins in Australia and offer a wide range of quality steel bins to choose from. Simply give our offices a call, book your skip bin and we can have it delivered to your location before the end of the day.
You can use your bin for dumping any type of trash you have in and around your house, office, building or business. When your bin is full, simply give us a call and we will empty it for you. With our terrific bins at your disposal, you never have to use your beautiful vehicle for getting rid of trash, travel to dirty landfills or struggle to find a trailer for loading bulks of trash.
Jim’s Skip Bins are also environmentally friendly. Any trash we remove from your property will be organized, recycled and disposed of in the most eco-friendly way possible.
The Different Sized Skip Bins We Have For Rent
At Jim’s Skip Bins we have a bin size for your every need and you can hire these different bin sizes as frequently as you want. Here is a quick breakdown of all of our available in sizes;
- 2m3 Skip bin
- 3m3 Skip bin
- 4m3 Skip bin
- 6m3 Skip bin
- 8m3 Skip bin – These bins and bigger all come with a drop side for easy access
- 9m3 Skip bin
- 10m3 Skip bin
- 12m3 Skip bin
- 15m3 Skip bin
- 23m3 Skip bin
- 31m3 Skip bin
The Dos and Don’ts When Hiring a Skip Bin
Skip bins are perfect for all sorts of rubbish, but there are a few do’s and don’ts you need to be aware off when using your bin.
- Do dump household waste
- Do dump any green garden waste into your bin
- Do mix all types of trash and waste you have in your bin
- Do dump recyclable waste such as plastic bottles and bags
- Do dump old furniture such as chairs and white goods
- Do fill your bin to the brim
- Do flatten boxes to save space
- Do fill empty cans and bottles with rubbish to make the most of your bin
- Do avoid air pockets by packing your bin tightly
- Don’t pour liquids such as wet paints into your bin
- Don’t dump household waste into builder’s bins
- Don’t dump concrete, soil, and bricks into normal waste bins
- Don’t dump hazardous waste into your bins
- Don’t fill your bin over the brim
Want to find out more about our skip bins? Then give us a call. We are more than happy to handle any inquiries you might have with regards to our bins, dumping sites or rental rates.
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Join our mailing list and find the latest offers from Jim’s group for all deals to destinations across the world.