Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Skip Bin Hire in Port Adelaide
We have a huge range of waste containers available for short and long term hire.
We offer 2 metre, 3 metre 4 metre, 6 metre, 8 metre rubbish bins and car waste removal in some areas.
For over 17 years Jim’s waste removal franchises have developed a reputation second to none.
Our franchise is governed by the Jim’s Group 100% satisfaction guarantee which ensures that you are fully satisfied with our service.
No matter how big or how small we have bins for hire to suit your needs like the mini bins.
Call us today or “book a bin” today and remove that unwanted rubbish and waste from your home or business.
Your Local Skip Bin Hire Experts in Port Adelaide
Jim’s Skip Bins launched in 2007 and since then we’ve always had a very simple goal – to provide a convenient, efficient and straight-forward waste disposal solution to the communities that we operate in.
In a bid to be as kind to our environment as possible, we always align our services with Local Waste Management Authorities to make sure that Jims stays at the forefront of efficient waste disposal and recycling.
I need to hire skip bins in Port Adelaide. How do I book?
Hiring a skip can seem like a very daunting task and a big commitment, especially if you haven’t hired one before.
- First: Get in touch with us! Call us on 131 546 or get in touch online and ‘book a free quote’. We’ll be happy to discuss what you’re looking for in regards to your project, give you some pointers on anything you should do before hiring and we’ll be able to book your delivery in for a time and place that’s most convenient for you.
- Second: One of our friendly, professional and experienced drivers will deliver the skip at the designated time and they’ll unload it for you. Then you’re all good to go.
- Third: Once you’ve finished our driver will return at the specified pick up time and take all of your waste off of your hands.
And that’s the whole process – it couldn’t be easier!
At Jim’s Skip Bins we really believe in our service so we back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We strive to have the best outcome possible for you so you don’t have to worry about delays or hidden fees. There are no set hire periods too so you only pay for the time the skip is with you.
What can go in a skip bin?
This is a question that we come across a lot as the world of waste disposal and recycling is a world full of strict regulations and rules that we have to follow.
Despite that we do accept most types of waste such as;
- General Waste: This can include items such as boxes, wood, cabinets, clothes, bed frames etc.
- Green Waste: This is pretty much any organic waste that you’d find in your garden such as grass clippings, branches, wood chips and bark.
- Renovation Waste: This includes items such as bricks, concrete and general waste.
We can’t accept every type of waste however and if you have items that you are unsure about then please feel free to call us on 131 546 or download our ‘What Can and Can’t Go In’ PDF to give you a more detailed breakdown.
Best Prices, Better Service
We our proud to say that we offer our communities a service that is not only convenient and efficient but affordable too.
To find out more or to book a skip bin for hire and delivery in Port Adelaide, call us on 131 546 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to discuss all of your options and find the solution that works best for you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Join our mailing list and find the latest offers from Jim’s group for all deals to destinations across the world.