Our Call Center is ready to help with all your enquiries 7 days a week.
Skip Bin Hire in Darlington
We have a huge range of waste containers available for short and long term hire.
We offer 2 metre, 3 metre 4 metre, 6 metre, 8 metre rubbish bins and car waste removal in some areas.
For over 17 years Jim’s waste removal franchises have developed a reputation second to none.
Our franchise is governed by the Jim’s Group 100% satisfaction guarantee which ensures that you are fully satisfied with our service.
No matter how big or how small we have bins for hire to suit your needs like the mini bins.
Call us today or “book a bin” today and remove that unwanted rubbish and waste from your home or business.
Skip Bin Hire in Darlington
Darlington is a beautiful and peaceful town and Jim’s Skip Bins would love to help keep this area nice and clean. That is why our franchise is now renting skip bins in this area as well. You can hire a wide range of different sized bins that vary from mini 2m3 bins to maxi 31m3 bins. We can drop these high-quality bins at any location in Darlington and you can dump all of your trash into our bins. When the bin is full, simply give us a call and we will pick it up for emptying.
At Jim’s Skip Bins we care about the environment and that is why we only empty these bins in recycling and registered dump sites and landfills. These specific waste industries are known for their pristine recycling centres and for disposing of waste in the most eco-friendly way possible.
When to Hire a Skip Bin
You can hire a skip bin for domestic, commercial or industrial purposes at any given time or even on a permanent or regular basis if you have a lot of trash to get rid of. Our skip bins in Darlington are most commonly used for large clean-up projects such as the following;
- Gardening and landscaping projects that require the removal of lots of green waste
- Home and business remodelling and construction projects with lots of waste
- Spring cleaning and decluttering in homes and businesses
- During large events such as parties, birthday celebrations, anniversary parties, and weddings
- During corporate events such as yearend functions, Christmas celebrations, marketing functions, training programs or seminars, demonstrations or birthday celebrations.
- For general office clean-up and declutter
- For moving or relocating trips
What Are You Allowed To Put In A Skip Bin?
Skip bins are incredibly sturdy. These steel bins can handle a lot of weight and pressure. But that doesn’t mean you can toss just about anything into your bins. These bins are suitable for plenty of waste types such as the following;
- Green garden waste
- Normal household waste such as food packaging, paper, toys, old clothes, fabrics, bottles
- Office waste such as old computers, paper, office trash, old stationery
- Old broken furniture including white goods, kitchen appliances and more
- Industrial waste including packaging materials, green waste, and other dry materials
- Building rubble – for rubble removal skips that contain bricks and concrete only
- Soil – for builders bins only
- Recyclable goods such as paper, plastic bottles, plastic bags
- Electronic equipment such as old computers, appliances, screens and more
Our skip bins are perfect for dumping just about any type of trash you may have lying around inside the house or business. With these bins, you can keep your property in Darlington clean with ease. Give Jim’s Skip Bins a call right now and book your skip bin for the ultimate hassle-free way to keep your events and property clean and green.
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
Join our mailing list and find the latest offers from Jim’s group for all deals to destinations across the world.