Darren Jacobsen – Jim’s Skip Bins (Toowoomba) Queensland
Darren and Leon are a Father and Son team dedicated to helping their customers with all their rubbish removal needs and are proud to be a part of the Jims team.
Our aim is to provide guaranteed customer satisfaction and successful rubbish removal and skip bin hire service in Toowoomba. At Jims Skip Bins, our motto is to provide on time and great customer service.
We try and recycle as much as possible to reduce the amount of waste going to the landfill. Substantial discounts are offered for Skip Bins with 100% Bricks/Concrete, 100% Metal, and 100% Green Waste. We have a range of mini skips for hire in Toowoomba that can manage your waste removal.. I’ve had excellent feedback with many referrals and repeat customers, so I take that as confirmation that we do a good job.
Always ask any question’s that may arise, as any information will assist in obtaining the correct sized skip bin for your needs.
At Jims, we provide reliable skip bins and rubbish removal service for residential, trade and business customers. Book online or call to book our skip bin services.
Why book Jim’s Skip Bin Hire?
- Compliant with council by-laws
- A name you can trust
- Reliable Franchisees
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers
- Licensed and accredited
- Jim’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- OH&S licensed and qualified
MOVING HOUSE MADE EASY WITH SKIP BIN HIRE IN TOOWOOMBA
Well, firstly, congratulations from all of us here at Jim’s Skip Bins on moving home! Secondly, have you thought about how a skip bin may help during this process? Of course you have, and we are here to help with the next step.
We have been providing our expertise and premier service to our customers for over a decade, so you know that you are in safe hands thanks to our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. So, if you’re looking for skip bins in TooWoomba, or anywhere else across southern Queensland for that matter, Jim’s Skip Bins are the company for you.
WHY SKIP BINS ARE GREAT WHEN YOU’RE MOVING HOME.
Moving to a new house is an exciting time, there’s no doubt about that. But, let’s be honest, it’s also a very, very stressful and messy time.
All of those bits and pieces that you have accumulated over the years and hidden away in cupboards and dark corners suddenly need to be sorted into whether or not it’ll be kept or thrown away. So, how can skip bins help with this?
- They save you time, and lots of it. Pretty soon, all of those things that you have decided you no longer want to keep are going to build up and overflow your usual bin, resulting in multiple trips to the local tip to dispose of it all. But not if you’ve already rented a skip bin. How easy would it be just to be able to walk outside to your driveway and throw away what you need to? The answer: very!
- They can save you money. These trips back and forth to the local tips will also cost you money, money you could save if you plan ahead and decide to hire a skip! What’s more, we will even deliver the skip to you and collect it once you’re done with it and dispose of the contents, leaving you to enjoy the fun parts of moving home.
- They also help the environment. Local councils impose strict enforcement guidelines on how to dispose of certain items of household waste, and rightly so! Some of these objects can have a negative effect on the environment if they are not disposed of correctly. That’s where we come in.We know how to safely dispose of any item of waste you can think of, therefore making sure that it doesn’t have a negative effect on the world we live in.
BUT WHAT WASTE CAN I DISPOSE OF IN A SKIP BIN?
Good question! The type of skip bin you hire will affect what you are and are not able to dispose of and, as we’ve mentioned before, getting this wrong could result in some serious consequences.
So, we’ve broken it down for you into a selection of bins that we offer for different waste types, including: General Waste, Builders/Renovation Bins, Dirt, Bricks & Concrete, and Green Waste. If you would like more information on what exactly these different types include you can either check out the Skip Bin Hire Sizes page here on our website or give us a call and we can explain it further.
So, if you live in or near TooWoomba and are looking to hire a skip bin to help you with the process of moving home, look no further than Jim’s Skip Bins. We know that we have the perfect bin for you. Just contact us on 131 546, tell us what you need and when, and we’ll take care of the rest.