BECOME A FRANCHISEE.
Are you feeling trapped in your current job? Are you sick of doing the same thing over and over again? A career change may just be the answer you’re looking for. By joining the team at Jim’s Skip Bins, you can be your own boss and change the direction of your life forever.
Jim’s Group can provide you with all the training and skills you’ll need to start a new Skip Bins business. We have been supporting franchisees for over 25 years, with a current network of approximately 4,000 franchisees.
We understand that change can be daunting, but the rewards can be huge. Call 131 546 to find out how we can help you start your very own Jim’s Skip Bins business.
BECOME A JIM’S SKIP BIN FRANCHISEE
If you are after a skip bin business for sale you’ve come to the right place! We offer comprehensive training and support to ensure your every success in owning and operating your very own profitable skip business. For sale are regions Australia wide so contact us today on 131 546.
* NEW IN 2015
- $2,300 WORTH OF WORK PER WEEK – GUARANTEED!
- Purchase price includes GST.
- Multiple levels of support for new franchisees; view brochure
- Teamwork; view brochure
- *Herald Sun article – Waste Industry included in 2009 safest jobs.
Franchise’s are now available throughout Australia & New Zealand. New Franchisees benefit in many ways, including
- Buying power
- Cheaper insurance, phone plans, finance and leasing costs, uniforms, stationary and much much more.
- Operations manual, outlining systems and procedures for running a successful and profitable business
- Brand power
- Highly recognised name that generates an enormous amount of new work, referrals and repeat business.
- Huge growth potential
- Option to run multiple trucks & staff
- Ongoing training & support
- Large non-exclusive territory’s
- Operational & marketing expertise
Jim’s Skip Bins now welcome franchise inquiries. We are looking for motivated people, wanting to grow and develop their own business. Prospective franchisees must present well and pride themselves on customer service. Franchisees should communicate well, enabling them to develop long term relationships with commercial clients.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Franchise’s are available in all states of Australia. Please refer to the Franchise forsale list for franchise’s available in your region.
Lifestyle is the most common reason people join Jims. Franchisees enjoy working in the great outdoors, being in control of their own destiny and satisfaction from being self employed. If that sounds like you, then please click on your state and download a franchise information kit.
Current operators are also welcome to join Jim’s Skip Bins. Experienced operators enjoy working in a smaller geographic area. and are able to quickly grow their business to multiple trucks and employees, eventually getting off the road and into project managing. Current operators also benefit from the buying power of the Jim’s Group, with cheaper rates on insurance, phones, trucks and more.